Main Indication: Cleanser
Inner Connection/ Connection to JOI – Resonance
In physics, “resonance is a phenomenon that occurs when a vibrating system or external force drives another system to oscillate at a specific preferential frequency”.
It is said that like attracts like, and this is true of thoughts, intentions, sound, and energy. Our own bodies oscillate at a certain frequency, depending on what our thoughts and intentions are.
In health, a goal would be to resonate at a high frequency so that we can connect to those of the same frequency, including the essence of the planet we live on. When we are in resonance, we are “in tune” with Mother Nature and with the frequency of love. With this comes health and inner balance, we give, and receive at this high frequency.
Silica is the most abundant mineral found in the earths crust, and it is abundant in our bodies. It is a powerful purifier, and cleanser of foreign bodies, allowing for more resonance. It also feeds our bodies with the organic substance, which both we, and the planet are made of… we become a tuning fork, allowing resonance.
Some of its uses are:
1. It has a Purgative function; it cleanses the body and removes foreign particles from the body –
- It can be taken internally to remove splinters, puss, abscesses, boils, earwax and congestion, in the same way it can help with constipation.
- Athletes foot and toenail fungus are also resolved with silica. Again due to its ability to cleanse and purge.
- It can be used for food intolerances, over time one becomes less sensitive.
2. Silica supports the stuff we are made of, skin, hair, nails, bones, it is known as a beautifying mineral and there are many health benefits associated with it.
Silica is naturally found in normal skin, hair, bones and nails. It is therefore logical that the cell salt silica is used to treat skin, hair, bone, and nail problems.
- It strengthens connective tissue, bones, hair, skin and nails.
- It plays a vital role in the prevention of atherosclerosis, and skin disorders.
- Silica, is needed, to create strong, flexible joints.
- For bones, it aids in slow skeletal growth, curvature of the spine, or to aid in weakened bones as in osteoporosis, or osteopenia (in combination with Calc phos and Calc flour).
- For skin, it aids in acne, ulcers, eczema and corns,
- For nails, to treat brittle nails, breaking nails or ingrown toenails.
- For teeth, in slow development or strength and cavities, also (Calc phos and Calc flour).
For more information: