11. NAT SULPH or NATRUM SULPHURICUM
Main Indication: Excess water elimination
Inner Connection/ Connection to JOI – Action
In life, and in health it is important to have the dream, the desire, the connection to heart, but equally important, is to take action in order to manifest and create.
We don’t always have the complete picture, but often through intuition we know the first step or steps. Through following what is in our heart, by following what truly excites us and imagining the outcome we wish for, the next steps fall into place.
As we take action, the steps the ideas, become more obvious and more abundant. It is like the universe and Mother Earth responds to those willing to take action. As we transform thought into being, more ideas come to us.
It is the same with our health. Our bodies need constant love based attention, and action. We need to take active steps to feed our bodies the right nutrients, the right water, exercise, energy, and to breathe in the right way.
Natrum Sulph is the elimination salt, and represents this action.
Natrum Sulph is made from the sodium salt of sulphuric acid.
This healing salt is also credited with giving hot springs their medicinal properties. It is considered the liver salt.
It assists in the removal of unwanted waste, and the reduction and redistribution of fluids. This salt balances water in the body, which aids in digestion and the removal of toxins. Natrum sulph does this by helping the body quickly secrete excess fluids.
Natrum Sulphuricum aids the proper functioning of liver, kidneys, and pancreas. It is called the detoxification Cell Salt, and it is the principal Cell Salt for combatting influenza (flu) symptoms.
Some of its uses are:
- It is helpful in mature colds, with a lot of phlegm (water), colds that are now in the tertiary inflammatory phase, with green mucous and even a green coating to the tongue
- Cold/damp (water). Natrum Sulph, is used to treat a variety of ailments. Especially Illnesses caused by cold damp: eg, asthma and coughs, worse with cold and damp
- It helps support and cleanse the liver, and aids in the following symptoms; Sluggish liver, gallstones, high cholesterol, jaundice and hepatitis
- This is a fantastic remedy for headaches after a head injury or concussion—after Arnica has been given and the swelling has reduced.
- Diabetes (supports the pancreas)
- Helpful in combating flu symptoms
For more information: